Tea Grade: OP(Orange Pekoe)-Loose Leaf tea
Country of Origin: Sri Lanka(Ceylon)
Orange Pekoe Tea stand for a large-leaved tea, and the dark, even leaves of this tea are indicative of a really good Ceylon. Apart from herbal blends, all tea comes from the same tea plant. Special names are then afforded to teas based on how they are processed in tea factory.
All tea factories in Sri Lanka produces Loose leaf orange pekoe tea but leaf size are difference in each areas, larger leaf can be found from Low grown tea area. high grown area orange pekoe’s are smaller and thin than low grown area.
OP(Orange Pekoe) is in middle the between OPA and OP1, Orange Pekoe loose leaf tea is delicious served Rich, bold flavor without any bitterness with warm milk.
Hellens Tea features pure Certified Organic Tea ( USAD, EU, JAS), the best you can buy.
How can I buy pure Ceylon tea wholesale?
Let us first start by welcoming you to Hellens tea your chicer in our company is a major step forward for your company to become a retailer of Sri Lankas Finest Gourmet Ceylon teas.
Our pricing for our wholesale sales is very competitive, we only offer the finest pure Ceylon teas. So do not hesitate to ask for best quotation for wholesale.
Main Benefits of buying our Teas
- Reasonable prices
- Good Quality certified tea
- Free Samples for large order
- Promotional materials/Marketing service
- 24/7 Customer service
How to make a perfect cup of tea?
- Use fresh, cool, oxygenated water. pre-heated or hot tap water.
- Heat the water and pour it directly over the leaves. (Use about one teaspoon of tea per cup.) For black tea, allow the water to come to a gentle boil.
- Steep the tea in an infuser about four to five minutes for black tea,Then remove the tea leaves.
- Perfect tea is brewed one cup at a time. Personal tastes, vary, of course — you’ll want to adjust the measurements and brewing times according to your own preferences.
- Add sweetener/milk according to your own preferences.Relax and Enjoy!
We certify that our teas are a pleasure to drink. Makes a great cup of tea!