Tea Grade: Orange Pekoe A(OPA)-Loose Leaf tea
Country of Origin: Sri Lanka(Ceylon)
Orange Pekoe A(OPA) tea is the largest loose leaf grade from Camellia sinensis plant. OPA Black tea is bold, long thick leaf tea which ranges from tightly wound to almost open.
Tea leaves first must wither, after which processors roll, heat and ferment them. The fermentation process, also known as oxidation, sets black tea apart from white and green teas, which are not fermented.
OPA loose leaf black tea grade`s size is vary according to tea growing area, larger loose leaf tea can be found from Low grown tea area in Sri Lanka.
How can I buy pure Ceylon tea wholesale?
Let us first start by welcoming you to Hellens tea your chicer in our company is a major step forward for your company to become a retailer of Sri Lankas Finest Gourmet Ceylon teas.
Our pricing for our wholesale sales is very competitive, we only offer the finest pure Ceylon teas. So do not hesitate to ask for best quotation for wholesale.
Main Benefits of buying our Teas
- Reasonable prices
- Good Quality certified tea
- Free Samples for large order
- Promotional materials/Marketing service
- 24/7 Customer service
How to make a perfect cup of tea?
- Use fresh, cool, oxygenated water. pre-heated or hot tap water.
- Heat the water and pour it directly over the leaves. (Use about one teaspoon of tea per cup.) For black tea, allow the water to come to a gentle boil.
- Steep the tea in an infuser about four to five minutes for black tea,Then remove the tea leaves.
- Perfect tea is brewed one cup at a time. Personal tastes, vary, of course — you’ll want to adjust the measurements and brewing times according to your own preferences.
- Add sweetener/milk according to your own preferences. Relax and Enjoy!
We certify that our teas are a pleasure to drink. Makes a great cup of tea!