Tea Grade: CTC PD(PEKOE DUST)
Country of Origin: Sri Lanka(Ceylon)
Our CTC PD(PEKOE DUST) black tea makes very strong, reddish liquor and suits for morning and Evening with or without milk. CTC PD is favorite in Middle East tea market. CTC PD black tea is great to use in masala chai (spiced tea).
CTC Method: Crush, Tear, and Curl is a method of processing black tea, similar to that of orthodox tea manufacture. In Sri Lanka we can find out few black tea grades on this method. CTC process breaks the leaf, there is no whole-leaf CTC tea, and thus CTC tea is divided into broken-leaf, BP,fannings, and dust.
How can I buy pure Ceylon tea wholesale?
Let us first start by welcoming you to Hellens tea your chicer in our company is a major step forward for your company to become a retailer of Sri Lankas Finest Gourmet Ceylon teas.
Our pricing for our wholesale sales is very competitive, we only offer the finest pure Ceylon teas. So do not hesitate to ask for best quotation for wholesale.
Main Benefits of buying our Teas
- Reasonable prices
- Good Quality certified tea
- Free Samples for large order
- Promotional materials/Marketing service
- 24/7 Customer service
How to make a perfect cup of tea?
- Use fresh, cool, oxygenated water. pre-heated or hot tap water.
- Heat the water and pour it directly over the leaves. (Use about one teaspoon of tea per cup.) For black tea, allow the water to come to a gentle boil.
- Steep the tea in an infuser about four to five minutes for black tea,Then remove the tea leaves.
- Perfect tea is brewed one cup at a time. Personal tastes, vary, of course — you’ll want to adjust the measurements and brewing times according to your own preferences.
- Add sweetener/milk according to your own preferences.Relax and Enjoy!
We certify that our teas are a pleasure to drink. Makes a great cup of tea!