Tea Grade: CTC PD(PEKOE DUST)
Hellens CTC PD(PEKOE DUST) black tea makes a very strong, reddish liquor cups. This tea suits for morning and evening with or without milk.
CTC PD is one of top sellers in the Middle East tea market (Especially in Egypt). PD black tea gives a great taste when we use it in masala chai (spiced tea).
CTC Method: Crush, Tear, and Curl is the method of processing CTC tea. It is similar to the orthodox tea manufacturing process.
In addition, we produce a few black tea grades of the CTC method. Further, the CTC process breaks the leaf therefore, there is no whole-leaf tea in the CTC method.
CTC tea is divided into broken-leaf, BP, fannings, and dust.
- Country of Origin: Sri Lanka(Ceylon)
How can I buy pure Ceylon tea wholesale?
Let us first start by welcoming you to Hellens tea your chicer in our company is a major step forward for your company to become a retailer of Sri Lankas Finest Gourmet Ceylon teas.
Our pricing for our wholesale sales is very competitive, we only offer the finest pure Ceylon teas. So, do not hesitate to ask for the best quotation for wholesale.
How to make a perfect cup of tea?
- Use fresh, cool, oxygenated water. pre-heated or hot tap water.
- Heat the water and pour it directly over the leaves. (Use about one teaspoon of tea per cup.) For black tea, allow the water to come to a gentle boil.
- Steep the tea in an infuser about four to five minutes for black tea, Then remove the tea leaves.
- Perfect tea is brewed one cup at a time. Personal tastes, vary, of course — you’ll want to adjust the measurements and brewing times according to your own preferences.
- Add sweetener/milk according to your own preferences. Relax and Enjoy!
We certify that our teas are a pleasure to drink. Makes a great cup of tea!