Tea Grade: Gunpowder Green Tea
Gunpowder Green tea is also produced in the same process as other green teas. However, after the steaming process, the tea is tightly rolled into small round pellets. Hence, its name “Gunpowder” the tea open into larger leaf particles when it brew.
Gunpowder Green tea is better known as “pearl tea” as a result of its shape.
Hellens Gunpowder green tea is a very especially good green tea that comes from a high grown tea area(6000ft above sea level) in Sri Lanka. The flavor is a powerful, rich, and full-bodied cup with a hint of smokiness and a smooth mouthfeel.
Blend Gunpowder tea with spearmint to create the famous ‘Moroccan Mint’ tea.
- Country of Origin: Sri Lanka(Ceylon)
Tips For a healthy cup of Green Tea:
- Don’t add green tea to boiling water. You’ll kill helpful catechins. Better: the 165º-175º degree of water.
- Add lemon. Vitamin C makes the healthy compounds in green tea easier to absorb. Dairy, on the other hand, makes it harder to absorb the catechins.
How can I buy pure Ceylon tea wholesale?
Let us first start by welcoming you to Hellens tea your chicer in our company is a major step forward for your company to become a retailer of Sri Lankas Finest Gourmet Ceylon teas.
Our pricing for our wholesale sales is very competitive, we only offer the finest pure Ceylon teas. So do not hesitate to ask for the best quotation for wholesale.
How to make the perfect cup of GREEN TEA
- Use fresh, cool, oxygenated water.
- Generally, brewing white tea requires hot water at 175º.
- Please allow to steep for 1-2 minutes. Then remove the Green tea leaves.
- Add sweetener or few Lemon drops to your own preferences. Relax and Enjoy!
We certify that our teas are a pleasure to drink. Makes a great cup of tea!