Tea Grade: Green Tea Full Leaf Tea – Green Tea OPA
All types of tea (green, black, and white teas) produce from the Camellia sinensis plant using different methods in tea factory production. Green Tea OPA Full Leaf tea is also using the same methods in production.
Many varieties of green tea have been created in countries where they are grown.
Further, these varieties can differ substantially due to variable growing conditions, horticulture, production processing, and harvesting time.
Green Tea OPA is the large leaf grade among Green teas.
Green tea OPA and other green teas are also made from Unfermented leaves, not like black tea. These tea leaves, therefore, retain their green color and delicate flavor. Green tea has many health benefits.
Hellens Green tea OPA is among the most preferred health drinks the world over, for those looking to gain that perfect body shape as well as health.
- Country of Origin: Sri Lanka(Ceylon)
Tips For a healthy cup of Green Tea:
- Don’t add green tea to boiling water. You’ll kill helpful catechins. Better: the 165º-175º degree of water.
- Add lemon. Vitamin C makes the healthy compounds in green tea easier to absorb. Dairy, on the other hand, makes it harder to absorb the catechins.
How can I buy pure Ceylon tea wholesale?
Let us first start by welcoming you to Hellens tea your chicer in our company is a major step forward for your company to become a retailer of Sri Lankas Finest Gourmet Ceylon teas.
Our pricing for our wholesale sales is very competitive, we only offer the finest pure Ceylon teas. So do not hesitate to ask for the best quotation for wholesale.
How to make the perfect cup of GREEN TEA
- Use fresh, cool, oxygenated water.
- Generally, brewing white tea requires hot water at 175º.
- Please allow steeping for 1-2 minutes. Then remove the Green tea leaves.
- Add sweetener or a few Lemon drops to your own preferences. Relax and Enjoy!
We certify that our teas are a pleasure to drink. Makes a great cup of tea!