French Earl Grey tea is traditional Earl Grey based with rose petals and Calendula Flowers. Traditionally the term “Earl Grey” was applied only to black tea (Ceylon Black Tea); however today the term is also applied to green teas and white teas.
This French Earl Grey Tea has a light refreshing taste and can be served hot with or without milk or sugar. It can also be used to make iced tea.
Ingredients of French Earl Grey: Earl grey Ceylon black tea, Rose Petals & Corn Flower, Calendula Flower, Orange and Lemon peel cut
Earl Grey to keep the doctor away: French Earl grey tea also enhance the health benefits of Earl Grey tea.
How can I buy pure Ceylon tea wholesale?
Let us first start by welcoming you to Hellens tea your chicer in our company is a major step forward for your company to become a retailer of Sri Lankas Finest Gourmet Ceylon teas.
Our pricing for our wholesale sales is very competitive, we only offer the finest pure Ceylon teas. So do not hesitate to ask for best quotation for wholesale .
Main Benefits of buying our Ceylon Teas
- Reasonable prices
- Good Quality certified tea
- Free Samples for large order
- Promotional materials/Marketing service
- 24/7 Customer service
How to make the perfect cup of French Earl Grey Tea?
- Use fresh, cool, oxygenated water.
- Generally, brewing flavored teas requires hot water.
- Please allow to steep for 3-4 minutes. Then remove the tea leaves.
- Add sweetener/milk according to your own preferences. Relax and Enjoy!
We certify that our teas are a pleasure to drink. Makes a great cup of tea!