Tea Grade: PEKOE black tea
PEKOE black tea is a fine-grade Shorty, curly or semi-curly leaf of large size of tea. We make this grade from young tea leaves and buds.
Our super PEKOE tea has a rich forest-like scent with a hint of bitterness and a sweet finish.
Our best quality super PEKOE black tea grade best suits to Middle East market. The climate of Sri Lanka produces super black tea for strong tea lovers.
- Country of Origin: Sri Lanka(Ceylon)
How can I buy pure Ceylon tea wholesale?
Let us first start by welcoming you to Hellens Tea your chicer in our company is a major step forward for your company to become a retailer of Sri Lankas Finest Gourmet Ceylon teas.
Our pricing for our wholesale sales is very competitive, we only offer the finest pure Ceylon teas. So do not hesitate to ask for the best quotation for wholesale.
How to make a perfect cup of Super PEKOE black tea?
- Use fresh, cool, oxygenated water. pre-heated or hot tap water.
- Heat the water and pour it directly over the leaves. (Use about one teaspoon of tea per cup.) For black tea, allow the water to come to a gentle boil.
- Steep the tea in an infuser for about 3-4 minutes for black tea, Then remove the tea leaves.
- Perfect tea is brewed one cup at a time. Personal tastes vary, of course — you’ll want to adjust the measurements and brewing times according to your own preferences.
- Add sweetener/milk according to your own preferences. Relax and Enjoy!
We certify that our teas are a pleasure to drink. Makes a great cup of tea!