Tea Grade: FBOPFSp Special Black Tea
Ceylon Special black tea grade, with a wonderful aroma, small leaf and have an attractive show of golden and silver tippy with little black leaf.
In Sri Lanka, good quality special black teas can be found at Low Grown tea area, which describes below 2500 feet sea level in “Ceylon Tea growing regions“
Highest quality special black tea, tippy consistency more than 60% in tea, and Ceylon special black tea best suits for Middle East market mostly Iranian tea lovers.
- Country of Origin: Sri Lanka(Ceylon)
How can I buy pure Ceylon tea wholesale?
Let us first start by welcoming you to Hellens tea your chicer in our company is a major step forward for your company to become a retailer of Sri Lankas Finest Gourmet Ceylon teas.
Our pricing for our wholesale sales is very competitive, we only offer the finest pure Ceylon teas. So do not hesitate to ask for the best quotation for wholesale.
How to make a perfect cup of Special tea?
- Use fresh, cool, oxygenated water. pre-heated or hot tap water.
- Heat the water and pour it directly over the leaves. (Use about one teaspoon of tea per cup.) For black tea, allow the water to come to a gentle boil.
- Steep the tea in an infuser about 3-4 minutes, then remove the tea leaves.
- Perfect tea is brewed one cup at a time. Personal tastes, vary, of course — you’ll want to adjust the measurements and brewing times according to your own preferences.
- Add sweetener/milk according to your own preferences. Relax and Enjoy!
We certify that our teas are a pleasure to drink. Makes a great cup of tea!