Tea Grade: FBOPFSp
Country of Origin: Sri Lanka(Ceylon)
Ceylon Special black tea grade,with a wonderful aroma, small leaf and have an attractive show of golden and silver tippy with little black leaf.
In Sri Lanka good quality special black teas can be found at Low Grown tea area, which describes below 2500 feet sea level in “Ceylon Tea growing regions“
Highest quality special black tea, tippy consistency more than 60% in tea, and Ceylon special black tea best suits for Midde East market mostly Iranian tea lovers.
How can I buy pure Ceylon tea wholesale?
Let us first start by welcoming you to Hellens tea your chicer in our company is a major step forward for your company to become a retailer of Sri Lankas Finest Gourmet Ceylon teas.
Our pricing for our wholesale sales is very competitive, we only offer the finest pure Ceylon teas. So do not hesitate to ask for best quotation for wholesale.
Main Benefits of buying our Teas
- Reasonable prices
- Good Quality certified tea
- Free Samples for large order
- Promotional materials/Marketing service
- 24/7 Customer service
How to make a perfect cup of Special black tea?
- Use fresh, cool, oxygenated water. pre-heated or hot tap water.
- Heat the water and pour it directly over the leaves. (Use about one teaspoon of tea per cup.) For black tea, allow the water to come to a gentle boil.
- Steep the tea in an infuser about 3-4 minutes for black tea, Then remove the tea leaves.
- Perfect tea is brewed one cup at a time. Personal tastes, vary, of course — you’ll want to adjust the measurements and brewing times according to your own preferences.
- Add sweetener/milk according to your own preferences. Relax and Enjoy!
We certify that our teas are a pleasure to drink. Makes a great cup of tea!