Why Hellens English breakfast tea?
Hellens English Breakfast tea is a blended tea from Ceylon black teas of several growing regions in Sri Lanka. Hellens Full-bodied and bright English breakfast tea serve you easier and rich morning meal. Excellent with milk and sugar, or with a slice of lemon.
This is our leafy type English Breakfast tea which has made using full leaf teas in several growing areas in Sri Lanka, and this gives you a perfect morning cup.
The History of Breakfast Tea
English Breakfast Tea was actually invented in Edinburgh, Scotland. A tea master by the name of Drysdale came up with the idea of marketing his blend as “Breakfast Tea”. The concept soon spread to England where tea had become enormously popular.
How can I buy pure Ceylon tea wholesale?
Let us first start by welcoming you to Hellens tea your chicer in our company is a major step forward for your company to become a retailer of Sri Lankas Finest Gourmet Ceylon teas.
Our pricing for our wholesale sales is very competitive, we only offer the finest pure Ceylon teas. So do not hesitate to ask for the best quotation for wholesale.
How to make a perfect cup of tea?
- Use fresh, cool, oxygenated water. pre-heated or hot tap water.
- Heat the water and pour it directly over the leaves. (Use about one teaspoon of tea per cup.) allow the water to come to a gentle boil.
- Steep the tea in an infuser about four to five minutes for black tea, Then remove the tea leaves.
- Perfect tea is brewed one cup at a time. Personal tastes, vary, of course — you’ll want to adjust the measurements and brewing times according to your own preferences.
- Add sweetener/milk according to your own preferences. Relax and Enjoy!
We certify that our teas are a pleasure to drink. Makes a great cup of tea!
Be the first to review “Hellens English breakfast Tea”