Tea Grade: BOPF black tea
Country of Origin: Sri Lanka(Ceylon)
BOPF Black tea is most popular and common tea grade, which mostly used in tea packets as well as string and tags tea bag. all of fannings grades are finely-broken pieces of tea leaf that still have a recognizable coarse texture. BOPF tea also use for tea blends such as Milk tea blends(Hong Kong Milk Tea)
Our High grown BOPF black tea makes reddish bright and strong liquor in your cup. this tea is best all day with or without milk or sugar, although we would recommend a touch of fresh milk for your cup.
BOPF(Broken Orange Pekoe Fannings) can be used as good breakfast tea.
How can I buy pure Ceylon tea wholesale?
Let us first start by welcoming you to Hellens tea your chicer in our company is a major step forward for your company to become a retailer of Sri Lankas Finest Gourmet Ceylon teas.
Our pricing for our wholesale sales is very competitive, we only offer the finest pure Ceylon teas. So do not hesitate to ask for best quotation for wholesale.
Main Benefits of buying our Teas
- Reasonable prices
- Good Quality certified tea
- Free Samples for large order
- Promotional materials/Marketing service
- 24/7 Customer service
How to make a perfect cup of tea?
- Use fresh, cool, oxygenated water. pre-heated or hot tap water.
- Heat the water and pour it directly over the leaves. (Use about one teaspoon of tea per cup.) For black tea, allow the water to come to a gentle boil.
- Steep the tea in an infuser about four to five minutes for black tea,Then remove the tea leaves.
- Perfect tea is brewed one cup at a time. Personal tastes, vary, of course — you’ll want to adjust the measurements and brewing times according to your own preferences.
- Add sweetener/milk according to your own preferences.Relax and Enjoy!
We certify that our teas are a pleasure to drink. Makes a great cup of tea!