Tea Grade: OP1-Loose Leaf tea
OP1 tea stands for large leaves in the black tea category, like OPA and OP black tea. OP1 tea produces around all tea growing area`s factories. However, the low grown area factories produce attractive long wiry type OP1 black tea.
Further, our OP1 tea brews to a deep copper infusion and a smooth malty taste. This tea grade suits for morning and evening with or without milk.
The tea is a common favorite in the Middle East, Russia, and Germany.
- Country of Origin: Sri Lanka(Ceylon)
How can I buy pure Ceylon tea wholesale?
Let us first start by welcoming you to Hellens tea your chicer in our company is a major step forward for your company to become a retailer of Sri Lankas Finest Gourmet Ceylon teas.
Our pricing for our wholesale sales is very competitive, we only offer the finest pure Ceylon teas. So do not hesitate to ask for the best quotation for wholesale.
How to make a perfect cup of tea?
- Use fresh, cool, oxygenated water. pre-heated or hot tap water.
- Heat the water and pour it directly over the leaves. (Use about one teaspoon of tea per cup.) For black tea, allow the water to come to a gentle boil.
- Steep the tea in an infuser about four to five minutes for black tea, Then remove the tea leaves.
- Perfect tea is brewed one cup at a time. Personal tastes, vary, of course — you’ll want to adjust the measurements and brewing times according to your own preferences.
- Add sweetener/milk according to your own preferences. Relax and Enjoy!
We certify that our teas are a pleasure to drink. Makes a great cup of tea!