Tea Grade: BOP Black Tea
BOP is a clear leaf of medium size black tea. BOP black tea gives reddish color and strong liquor in the cup. Further, this BOP black tea suits well in the string and tag tea bag packaging and pyramid tea bag.
Our BOP tea can be consumed with or without milk. Our high-quality BOP black tea works well as an afternoon or dinner tea. In addition, this tea grade uses to make chai and milk tea blends.
Hellens Tea features pure Ceylon Certified Organic Tea ( USDA, EU, JAS), the best tea you can buy.
- Country of Origin: Sri Lanka(Ceylon)
How can I buy pure Ceylon tea wholesale?
Let us first start by welcoming you to Hellens tea your chicer in our company is a major step forward for your company to become a retailer of Sri Lankas Finest Gourmet Ceylon teas.
How to make a perfect cup of tea?
- Use fresh, cool, oxygenated water. pre-heated or hot tap water.
- Heat the water and pour it directly over the leaves. (Use about one teaspoon of tea per cup.) For black tea, allow the water to come to a gentle boil.
- Steep the tea in an infuser about four to five minutes for black tea, Then remove the tea leaves.
- Perfect tea is brewed one cup at a time. Personal tastes, vary, of course — you’ll want to adjust the measurements and brewing times according to your own preferences.
- Add sweetener/milk according to your own preferences. Relax and Enjoy!
We certify that our teas are a pleasure to drink. Makes a great cup of tea!