Our Russian Earl Grey tea delicately blended with Hellens Natural Earl Grey tea and spiced lemongrass leaves which makes bright golden reddish color liquor with sweet fragrant relaxing taste.
Ingredients of Russian Earl Grey Tea: Highland Pure Ceylon Earl Grey Tea, Lemongrass Leaves.
Russian Earl Grey Tea was first introduced to Russia in 1618 by a Chinese ambassador. At the time, Russians were accustomed to drinking warm fruit and herbal beverages and tea was not very well received at first. Over time the Russians decided to enhance tea by adding fruit and spices. Today Russians are among the highest per capita tea drinkers in the world.
How can I buy pure Ceylon tea wholesale?
Let us first start by welcoming you to Hellens tea your chicer in our company is a major step forward for your company to become a retailer of Sri Lankas Finest Gourmet Ceylon teas.
Our pricing for our wholesale sales is very competitive, we only offer the finest pure Ceylon teas. So do not hesitate to ask for best quotation for wholesale.
Main Benefits of buying our Teas
- Reasonable prices
- Good Quality certified tea
- Free Samples for large order
- Promotional materials/Marketing service
- 24/7 Customer service
How to make a perfect cup of tea?
- Use fresh, cool, oxygenated water. pre-heated or hot tap water.
- Heat the water and pour it directly over the leaves. (Use about one teaspoon of tea per cup.) For Russian Earl Grey Tea, allow the water to come to a gentle boil.
- Steep the tea in an infuser about four to five minutes for black tea,Then remove the tea leaves.
- Perfect tea is brewed one cup at a time. Personal tastes, vary, of course — you’ll want to adjust the measurements and brewing times according to your own preferences.
- Add sweetener/milk according to your own preferences.Relax and Enjoy!
We certify that our teas are a pleasure to drink. Makes a great cup of tea!