Tea Grade: Gunpowder Green Tea
Country of Origin: Sri Lanka(Ceylon)
Gunpowder Green tea is also produced in same process like other green teas but after the steaming process the tea is tightly rolled into small round pellet. hence its name “Gunpowder” the tea open into larger leaf particles when it brew.
Gunpowder Green tea is better known as “pearl tea” as a result of it shape.
Hellens Gunpowder green tea is an very especially good green tea that comes from high grown tea area(6000ft above sea level) in Sri Lanka. The flavour is powerful, rich and full-bodied cup with a hint of smokiness and a smooth mouth feel.
Blend Gunpowder tea with spearmint to create the famous ‘Moroccan Mint’ tea.
Tips For a healthy cup of Green Tea:
- Don’t add green tea to boiling water. You’ll kill helpful catechins. Better: 165º-175º degree water.
- Add lemon. Vitamin C makes the healthy compounds in green tea easier to absorb. Dairy, on the other hand, makes it harder to absorb the catechins.
How can I buy pure Ceylon tea wholesale?
Let us first start by welcoming you to Hellens tea your chicer in our company is a major step forward for your company to become a retailer of Sri Lankas Finest Gourmet Ceylon teas.
Our pricing for our wholesale sales is very competitive, we only offer the finest pure Ceylon teas. So do not hesitate to ask for best quotation for wholesale .
Main Benefits of buying our Teas
- Reasonable prices
- Good Quality certified tea
- Free Samples for large order
- Promotional materials/Marketing service
- 24/7 Customer service
How to make the perfect cup of GREEN TEA
- Use fresh, cool, oxygenated water.
- Generally, brewing white tea requires hot water at 175º.
- Please allow to steep for 1-2 minutes. Then remove the Green tea leaves.
- Add sweetener or few Lemon drops to your own preferences. Relax and Enjoy!
We certify that our teas are a pleasure to drink. Makes a great cup of tea!