Tea Grade: Dust tea
DUST tea is the smallest grade of tea in Sri Lanka. It is much finer than fannings(BOPF) which is often used in teabags. Further, we use DUST tea grade to make very strong black tea blending with similar tea grades. For example, this tea grade is perfect for milk tea blends such as Hongkong Milk tea.
In Sri Lanka, all our tea factories produce DUST tea grades in all regions. However, low grown dust tea makes a strong, robust, and bitter taste for your cup.
Further, you will buy this tea grade at a lower rate than other tea grades in the market.
- Country of Origin: Sri Lanka(Ceylon)
How can I buy pure Ceylon tea wholesale?
Let us first start by welcoming you to Hellens tea your chicer in our company is a major step forward for your company to become a retailer of Sri Lankas Finest Gourmet Ceylon teas.
Our pricing for our wholesale sales is very competitive, we only offer the finest pure Ceylon teas. So do not hesitate to ask for the best quotation for wholesale.
Main Benefits of buying our Teas
- Reasonable prices
- Good Quality certified tea
- Free Samples for large order
- Promotional materials/Marketing service
- 24/7 Customer service
How to make a perfect cup of tea?
- Use fresh, cool, oxygenated water. pre-heated or hot tap water.
- Heat the water and pour it directly over the leaves. (Use about one teaspoon of tea per cup.) For black tea, allow the water to come to a gentle boil.
- Steep the tea in an infuser about four to five minutes for black tea, Then remove the tea leaves.
- Perfect tea is brewed one cup at a time. Personal tastes, vary, of course — you’ll want to adjust the measurements and brewing times according to your own preferences.
- Add sweetener/milk according to your own preferences. Relax and Enjoy!
We certify that our teas are a pleasure to drink. Makes a great cup of tea!