Tea Grade: BOPF black tea
BOPF Black tea is one of the most popular and common tea grades in the market. This tea grade is going well in tea packets as well as string and tags tea bags.
Further, BOPF tea also uses for tea blends such as Milk tea blends. For Example, Hong Kong Milk Tea and other strong milk tea grades.
Our High grown BOPF black tea makes reddish bright and strong liquor in your cup. You can enjoy this tea grade at any time of the day with or without milk and adding sugar. Although, we would recommend a touch of fresh milk for your cup.
BOPF (Broken Orange Pekoe Fannings) Tea is a good breakfast tea in every country.
- Country of Origin: Sri Lanka(Ceylon)
How can I buy pure Ceylon tea wholesale?
Let us first start by welcoming you to Hellens tea your chicer in our company is a major step forward for your company to become a retailer of Sri Lankas Finest Gourmet Ceylon teas.
Our pricing for our wholesale sales is very competitive, we only offer the finest pure Ceylon teas. So do not hesitate to ask for the best quotation for wholesale.
Main Benefits of buying our Teas
- Reasonable prices
- Good Quality certified tea
- Free Samples for large order
- Promotional materials/Marketing service
- 24/7 Customer service
How to make a perfect cup of tea?
- Use fresh, cool, oxygenated water. pre-heated or hot tap water.
- Heat the water and pour it directly over the leaves. (Use about one teaspoon of tea per cup.) For black tea, allow the water to come to a gentle boil.
- Steep the tea in an infuser about four to five minutes for black tea, Then remove the tea leaves.
- Perfect tea is brewed one cup at a time. Personal tastes, vary, of course — you’ll want to adjust the measurements and brewing times according to your own preferences.
- Add sweetener/milk according to your own preferences. Relax and Enjoy!
We certify that our teas are a pleasure to drink. Makes a great cup of tea!