Country of Origin: Sri Lanka(Ceylon)
Tea Grade: Silver Tips/Silver needle – White Tea
Manufacture Type: Handmade
Ceylon Silver Tips, commonly known as White Tea/Silver needle, is a very rare and expensive Ceylon tea in Sri Lanka. Silver Tips is entirely handmade tea. A small team of experienced pickers handpick just the buds from select bushes.
When we are producing silver tips or golden tips, same camellia sinensis plant can not produce tippy type black tea which are FBOPFEx Sp and FBOPFsp tea.
Our silver Tips-white tea gives savory aroma, smooth, sweet taste, rich body and smooth delicate cup.
The latest medical findings suggest that white tea may be a more effective cancer fighter than even green tea.
How can I buy pure Ceylon tea wholesale?
Let us first start by welcoming you to Hellens tea your chicer in our company is a major step forward for your company to become a retailer of Sri Lankas Finest Gourmet Ceylon teas.
Our pricing for our wholesale sales is very competitive, we only offer the finest pure Ceylon teas. So do not hesitate to ask for best quotation for wholesale.
Main Benefits of buying our Teas
- Reasonable prices
- Good Quality certified tea
- Free Samples for large order
- Promotional materials/Marketing service
- 24/7 Customer service
How to make the perfect cup of White Tea?
- Use fresh, cool, oxygenated water.
- Generally, brewing white tea requires hot water at 175º (simply add two ice cubes for every 8 oz of boiling water to achieve this temperature). If the water is too hot, the tea will be scalded, causing it to become bitter and astringent.
- Please allow to steep for 4-7 minutes.Then remove the tea leaves.
- Add sweetener/milk according to your own preferences. Relax and Enjoy!
We certify that our teas are a pleasure to drink. Makes a great cup of tea!