Tea Grade: Green Tea OPA-whole leaf
Country of Origin: Sri Lanka(Ceylon)
All types of tea (green, black, and white teas) are produced from the Camellia sinensis plant using different methods in tea factory production. Many varieties of green tea have been created in countries where they are grown. These varieties can differ substantially due to variable growing conditions, horticulture, production processing and harvesting time.
Green Tea OPA is largest leaf grade among the Green teas.
Green tea OPA and other green teas are also made from Un-fermented leaves not like black tea. These tea leaves therefore retain their green color and delicate flavor. all type of green teas have many health benefits.
Hellens Green tea OPA is among the most preferred health drinks the world over, for those looking to gain that perfect body shape as well as health.
Tips For a healthy cup of Green Tea:
- Don’t add green tea to boiling water. You’ll kill helpful catechins. Better: 165º-175º degree water.
- Add lemon. Vitamin C makes the healthy compounds in green tea easier to absorb. Dairy, on the other hand, makes it harder to absorb the catechins.
How can I buy pure Ceylon tea wholesale?
Let us first start by welcoming you to Hellens tea your chicer in our company is a major step forward for your company to become a retailer of Sri Lankas Finest Gourmet Ceylon teas.
Our pricing for our wholesale sales is very competitive, we only offer the finest pure Ceylon teas. So do not hesitate to ask for best quotation for wholesale .
Main Benefits of buying our Teas
- Reasonable prices
- Good Quality certified tea
- Free Samples for large order
- Promotional materials/Marketing service
- 24/7 Customer service
How to make the perfect cup of GREEN TEA
- Use fresh, cool, oxygenated water.
- Generally, brewing white tea requires hot water at 175º.
- Please allow to steep for 1-2 minutes. Then remove the Green tea leaves.
- Add sweetener or few Lemon drops to your own preferences. Relax and Enjoy!
We certify that our teas are a pleasure to drink. Makes a great cup of tea!