Tea Grade: Golden Tips Tea – White Tea
Country of Origin: Sri Lanka(Ceylon)
Manufacture Type: Handmade
Ceylon Golden Tips tea goes into the white tea category. This product has a unique taste and very smooth to drink. This tea is an exclusive very rare tea which people believe that has a great value. so per kilogram are significantly higher than other teas.
Golden tips tea – White tea/Silver Tips tea was first grown in Sri Lanka at Nuwara Eliya near Adam’s Peak between 2200–2500 meters, which describes mid-grown area in “Ceylon Tea growing regions”
The tea is grown, harvested and rolled by hand with the leaves dried and withered in the sun.
How can I buy pure Ceylon tea wholesale?
Let us first start by welcoming you to Hellens tea your chicer in our company is a major step forward for your company to become a retailer of Sri Lankas Finest Gourmet Ceylon teas.
Our pricing for our wholesale sales is very competitive, we only offer the finest pure Ceylon teas. So do not hesitate to ask for best quotation for wholesale.
Main Benefits of buying our Teas
- Reasonable prices
- Good Quality certified tea
- Free Samples for large order
- Promotional materials/Marketing service
- 24/7 Customer service
How to make a perfect cup of tea?
- Use fresh, cool, oxygenated water.
- Generally, brewing of white tea requires hot water at 175º (simply add two ice cubes for every 8 oz of boiling water to achieve this temperature). If the water is too hot, the tea will be scalded, causing it to become bitter and astringent.
- Please allow to steep for 4-7 minutes.Then remove the white tea leaves.
- Add sweetener/milk according to your own preferences. Relax and Enjoy!
We certify that our teas are a pleasure to drink. Makes a great cup of tea!