Tea Grade: Dust tea
Country of Origin: Sri Lanka(Ceylon)
DUST tea is the smallest grade of tea,much finer than fannings(BOPF) which is often used in tea bags and blending with similar tea grades to make strong tea blend to special markets. In Sri Lanka all of tea factories in all regions are produced DUST tea, but low grown dust tea makes more stronger and bitter taste for your cup. also generally this tea is a lower value tea than other grades in the market.
How can I buy pure Ceylon tea wholesale?
Let us first start by welcoming you to Hellens tea your chicer in our company is a major step forward for your company to become a retailer of Sri Lankas Finest Gourmet Ceylon teas.
Our pricing for our wholesale sales is very competitive, we only offer the finest pure Ceylon teas. So do not hesitate to ask for best quotation for wholesale.
Main Benefits of buying our Teas
- Reasonable prices
- Good Quality certified tea
- Free Samples for large order
- Promotional materials/Marketing service
- 24/7 Customer service
How to make a perfect cup of tea?
- Use fresh, cool, oxygenated water. pre-heated or hot tap water.
- Heat the water and pour it directly over the leaves. (Use about one teaspoon of tea per cup.) For black tea, allow the water to come to a gentle boil.
- Steep the tea in an infuser about four to five minutes for black tea,Then remove the tea leaves.
- Perfect tea is brewed one cup at a time. Personal tastes, vary, of course — you’ll want to adjust the measurements and brewing times according to your own preferences.
- Add sweetener/milk according to your own preferences.Relax and Enjoy!
We certify that our teas are a pleasure to drink. Makes a great cup of tea!